Saturday, August 8, 2009

Testimonial received on 8th August 2009

“I don’t know what to say but I only can say very sorry and thanks to you. I was frustrated as I did not see any changes in my husband after sending the money to you. I know I have been writing to scold you for cheating my money. But yesterday my husband is back at home he tells me he love me. He had not tell me “I love you” to me for two years. Thanks for understanding me and you did not ignore my scolding letters but reply to tell me to wait as time is require for results. Thanks you so much and I will recommend your services to people who need help. May I know do you help people to get money…...” Jxxxxx.sg

Remarks: Sorry, we have to “cut-off” part of the letter. I think most people can guess what is all about to be frank we don’t really help people to “get money” but help to “turn” their luck, it’s known as 转运 in chinese. We help to get rid of enemies then kill your enemies. We help to increase the fertility rate but not to abort the fetus in the womb, as abortion is killing too.

Email: queenmedusalove@gmail.com
http://queenmedusalove.blogspot.com/
Follow Us at Twitter at http://twitter.com/queenmedusalove

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home