Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Testimonial received on 21st July 2009

A thank you note from a friend of ours, we love her too.
Carxxx, sg
“I will never go anywhere else. A serious professional. I tried all possible way to get him back but I just can’t do it. I spent not less than a total amount near to almost 3 years salary of mine on sought after helps from all possible ways I was told. I even went to Thailand despite the recent chaotic situation, but yet I did not get any love returns from him, not even a look at me even I waited for him at his workplace. Till I saw the ads from Queen Medusa Love. I was told to wait for at least 21 days for results but was advised to use the enchanting love 69 potion and unchain melody 69 before the 21 days. I was told that I will be given instructions to follow. I received an email and was told to wear enchanting love 69 to meet him, I did, I waited at his office as usual and this time we went for dinner, and I don’t think I need to say anymore but I am again loved by him. And he don’t look at the woman, the slut again, they work in the same office. I don’t know how to thank medusa love only to write this letter.“

Enchanting Love 69 Potion $69(Small) $199(Big)Custom-made Enchanting Love 69 Potion $399 (Refill $299)
For someone you know to fall in love with you
Unchain Melody 69 Love Potion $69(Small) $199(Big)Custom-made Unchain Melody 69 Love Potion $399 (Refill $299)
For your sweet relationship to go on as sweet as ever
Lusting Romance 69 Love Potion $129(Small) $299(Big)Custom-made Lusting Romance 69 Love Potion $599 (Refill $499)

Custom-made Love Potions is very potent! Orders for Custom-made Love Potion if you are really seriously or crazy for your love interest. Love Reversing Potions may not be effective for Custom-made Love Potions.
Email: queenmedusalove@gmail.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home