Sunday, January 3, 2010

Isabel the Sexy Genie

(Sale of Isabel is Closed)
for other SEX Genies please email: queenmedusalove@gmail.com
Her name is Isabel. Her job is to satisfy her master sexual desires. She will bring the woman her master desires. She is the MOST BEAUTIFUL, MOST ELEGANT, MOST SULTRY, MOST SEXY, MOST LOVING AND THE MOST GRACEFUL Genie.
HER PRICE IS PRICELESS!



This pendent is a customer returns as he now has three women behind his wife. He said he has got enough. He returns to us hoping that someone will cherish Isabel the way he did. He paid S$2500 for her.
Now we are offering her for the S$88 DEAL!
Only one available.  
To be her master:
Email:queenmedusalove@gmail.com
+++S$88 DEAL does not includes postage fee of S$7.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi can the policemen all visiting your work office and look at the item and see instead of women we want to use as a chant for crime prevention.

January 4, 2010 at 5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous,
You are not a policeman but a PIMP or a FAKE Policeman. For posing as a FAKE police officer you will be sentence for up to 10months or S$20k fine. Dare you continue to pose as policeman. I HATE CROOKS AND PIMPS LIKE YOU!!! DARE YOU contact me as i will be sending you to http://www.spf.gov.sg/ or you want me to call 6255 0000. Continue to do what you want, i call on the police. If you are really a policeman and need help, you had not finished CLEAR-ing the SEX TRADE in CHINATOWN since I logged compliant in mid-July year 2009. Policemen don't do your job??? Dare you call yourself as Policemen??? I DARE you to contact me and I will contact 6255 0000!!! If you are still FOOLING AROUND I will write to MPs again. Please KINDLY MIND YOUR ACTIONS!!! And if you are a REAL Policeman, do your job well! And the crest on your cap has way more energy if can be utilized. Ask hongchuan dashi, but he is now 6 feet under. If you are REAL police, need my help, can, not until the SEX TRADE is GONE for good at Chinatown. Mind you, the Cantonment Complex is just 2 bus stops away, and you all are BLIND??? DON’T LET ME CATCH YOU!!! And they are referring YOU Anonymous TO ME, as they are unable to do what a REAL POLICEMAN wants. Before I can help, do what I say!!! I had published your STUPID message on a local forum. I am hunting you down. And I do charge Beautifully for finding, hunting …. and others. BUT before I can offer my help to the police force, CLEAR the SEX TRADE!!! I HATE CROOKS!!!

January 4, 2010 at 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous Policeman,
If you are REAL Policeman, please DO NOT SPAM on this blogger. As owners of Queen Medusa will forward your message to me.
If you are sincere and not CROOKS, email me @ singaporewitch@gmail.com
Charges applies to all cases, including locating of missing person.
Charges differ from case to case.
Still want to contact me, then email me @ singaporewitch@gmail.com
WitchZ

January 5, 2010 at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home