Thursday, October 8, 2009

Queen Medusa Testimonials Received


Testimonial Received from 24th—30th September 2009

“Dearest Kali, just a quick word to tell you that Christ and I are back together again after 3 months he left me for the Bxxxh. Chirst gave me a ring last week. Thanks kali and all from medusa.”
Jenny. Pasir Ris

“Kevin here, my gf will take me back now and she said she never leave me again. She forgive me for the past errors I did, and I also promise I will not see any other women again. Things turn out very good!” Jason.KL

“Thank you very much. Maria is pregnant:) I am going to be a father after more than ten years of trying everything! Thank you very very much.” Thomas. Sg

“Hello, just to update you. It’s had been 4 months now since you cast the spell and James has ended his affair with that woman. He doesn’t cheat me now. My health is getting better now.” Sherry.sg

“She now do what I say, can I also have other women do what I wanted them too? I know you can help me, money is not a problem.” Thomas.sg

Testimonial Received on 22nd September 2009
“Thank you so much Kali! I can only have this to say to you, it is really money well spent. If anyone one requires similar services I will no doubt recommend Queen Medusa.” Desmond, sg

Testimonial received 18th September 2009
“Dear Kali, Thanks for the time and personal service you gave to me when I needed someone to help me. I got a new job with $300 more than the one I lost more than 8 months ago. Thank you so much Kali. You are great!” Liu. sg

Testimonial received on 8th August 2009
“I don’t know what to say but I only can say very sorry and thanks to you. I was frustrated as I did not see any changes in my husband after sending the money to you. I know I have been writing to scold you for cheating my money. But yesterday my husband is back at home he tells me he love me. He had not tell me “I love you” to me for two years. Thanks for understanding me and you did not ignore my scolding letters but reply to tell me to wait as time is require for results. Thanks you so much and I will recommend your services to people who need help. May I know do you help people to get money…...” Jxxxxx.sgRemarks: Sorry, we have to “cut-off” part of the letter. I think most people can guess what is all about, to be frank we don’t really help people to “get money” but help to “turn” their luck or change, improve on their luck, it’s known as 转运 in Chinese. We help to get rid of enemies than kill your enemies. We help to increase the fertility rate but not to abort the fetus in the womb, as abortion is killing too.

Testimonial received on 21st July 2009
“I will never go anywhere else. A serious professional. I tried all possible way to get him back but I just can’t do it. I spent not less than a total amount near to almost 3 years salary of mine on sought after helps from all possible ways I was told. I even went to Thailand despite the recent chaotic situation, but yet I did not get any love returns from him, not even a look at me even I waited for him at his workplace. Till I saw the ads from Queen Medusa Love. I was told to wait for at least 21 days for results but was advised to use the enchanting love 69 potion and unchain melody 69 before the 21 days. I was told that I will be given instructions to follow. I received an email and was told to wear enchanting love 69 to meet him, I did, I waited at his office as usual and this time we went for dinner, and I don’t think I need to say anymore but I am again loved by him. And he don’t look at the woman, the slut again, they work in the same office. I don’t know how to thank medusa love only to write this letter.”
Carxxx. sg

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home